- Position: Administrative Assistant for Middle and Upper School Principal
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: Associate in Arts from Louisburg College
- Awards: Teller of the Year 1990
- Background: Bank Teller/ Commercial Teller, Substitute Teacher, School Bus Driver, Elementary Computer Teacher, Teacher Assistant for Second and Third Grades
- Fun fact: Mrs. Dalhouse is an avid Disney fan.
- Position: Administrative Assistant
- Email: email@example.com
- Education: BA in Psychology from Clemson University
- Background: Management Training Program at Camp Seagull and Camp Seafarer.
- Preferred methods of teaching:
- Hands-On Learning
- Group Work
- Educational philosophy: Mrs. Ostmann’s educational philosophy is inspired by a quote from Edgar Guest, “I’d rather see a sermon than hear one any day . . . “
- Hobbies: Mrs. Ostmann enjoys boating, painting, reading, playing with her two dogs, Sailor and Rudder, and especially enjoys time with friends, family and her son, Mack.
- Fun facts: Mrs. Ostmann is a US Powerboating Instructor and has completed two half-marathons.