Our Curriculum As Part of the Overall Academic Program
The curriculum, as part of the overall academic program at The Epiphany School of Global Studies…
- was developed to support and actualize the Mission and Guiding Principles of the school for students.
- has at its center a series of clear, understandable Educational Philosophies—with an emphasis on 21st-century skills; student education in the humanities; reading, writing, and rhetoric; science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM); and global studies—that simultaneously prepare students to do well on the standardized tests necessary to gain admittance to prestigious universities.
- promotes engagement with the world and the Global Readiness of our students through a first-in-kind, comprehensive program of global studies, where fluency, knowledge, and educational experiences in other countries prepare them for life in the 21st century.
- is designed to enhance the fully developed College Advisory and Placement Program at the school.
- works in tandem with the knowledge that the best learning sometimes takes place beyond the classroom walls on field trips and retreats.
- is both rigorous and vigorous while simultaneously offering additional assistance to those students who may need it.
- is guided by a high-quality administration and faculty.
- stresses mastery in numerous subjects, while underscoring that education means little unless students are also guided by universal values and virtues.
- is a critical aspect in the overall student life at the school.
- is offered, most importantly, in a school where the ethical commandment to Love God and Your Neighbor as Yourself is a central message in the overall educational culture of the school.