The Epiphany Upper School
Years of planning and hard work culminate in Epiphany’s upper school. While continuing with the rigorous coursework, students are beginning to prepare themselves for the next level by mastering skills, such as critical thinking, independence, and empathy. Global experiences put these ideas into practical application, as students truly understand their impact on the world around them.
- A rigorous college prep curriculum with eleven AP classes available
- Upper school writing classes prepare students for the rigors of post-high school education and encourage independent research and thought
- Electives available in relevant, STEM related fields of study, such as Java programming, VB.net Programming, Game Design, Criminology, and Science Olympiad
- All high school students participate in a service learning, language immersion experience, where they can put their global studies education in action and truly participate as global citizens
- To date, Epiphany students have participated in global experiences abroad in 33 different countries
- Personalized college guidance begins in 9th grade so students can work towards the school that’s right for them and have the opportunity to seek scholarship opportunities