International Student Applicants
International students applying to The Epiphany School of Global Studies must possess a strong command of English. We do not offer English as a Second Language (ESL). The academic program is both rigorous and vigorous, with a strong emphasis on preparing students to pursue studies at the university level.
International students may apply to The Epiphany School of Global Studies in 3 different ways:
- Apply directly to The Epiphany School of Global Studies
- Apply through ASSE International (LINK)
Apply to Epiphany now!
- A completed application may be submitted via fax (252-288-5464) or email.
- $300 application fee; the fee is non-refundable, but will be applied toward tuition and fees.
- Official school transcript
- Two Teacher recommendations (one from a current Math teacher, and one from a current English teacher)
- Immunization Record
- Official ELTiS scores or Official TOEFL scores
- Student interview. Interview may be conducted virtually